Caneva Aquapark is one of the most famous amusement parks in Italy, alongside Movieland and Gardaland (both located very close to Caneva Aquapark). This Park is part of a huge complex of amusement parks, restaurants, and a disco called “Canevaworld”.
Canevaworld and its attractions are located in Lazise, in the province of Verona, on the south-eastern shore of Lake Garda. Lazise is easily reachable from all nearby towns, but also from Verona, Brescia or Trento, thanks to its proximity to the A4 and A22 highways and the efficient system of national roads that connect the entire Lake Garda.
If you need a break from the summer heat, in Caneva Aquapark you will find cool relief and many attractions for your little ones; if you’re looking for some relaxation, you’ll be happy to know that there’s an entire Caribbean-style park area with whirlpools, waves and sunbeds to relax in. Fun guaranteed for the whole family!
Discover Caneva Aquapark
- Stukas boom: it’s a 32 metre high two-lane slide, starting from a trapdoor. No mats are needed. Minimum height: 140 cm
- Kamika: it’s a two-lane slide located on a volcano. No mats are needed. Minimum height: 120 cm
- Water jump: it’s two-lane slide, initially indoor and then outdoor, with trampoline and jump into the void in the pool. No mats needed. Minimum height: 140 cm
- Twin peaks: it’s a single lane slide with descent and ascent, to be done with a two-seater rubber dinghy. Minimum height: 140 cm
- Black Hole 2: it’s a two-lane slide partially underground indoors, to be done with a single-seater inflatable boat. Minimum height: 120 cm
- Crazy River: it’s a slide with 10 pools with swirls to overcome, to be done with a single-seater inflatable boat. Minimum height: 130 cm
- Super splash: it’s a 2-lane slide with an airport theme. A launch with mats and a jump into the void. Minimum height: 120 cm
- Tri-splash: is a classic three-lane snake with equal curves. No mats needed. Minimum height: 100 cm
- Typhoon: is a very wide five-lane slide with arrival in a shallow swimming pool. No need for mats. Minimum height: 100 cm
- Mini Black: it’s a classic 2-lane snake each with different indoor routes for children. No mats needed. Minimum height: not required
- Frozen Bob: this one is an Incredible Slide on 7 ‘Iced’ Slopes, to be done with mats. Minimum height: 120 cm
- Windy Lagoon: this pool will make the happiness of the youngest, with its Slides, Water Games and the giant Windmill! Minimum height: not required.
Pools & relax (no minimum height required)
- Oasi Coral Bay: it is a small bay with a white sandy beach, perfect for relaxing, with sunbeds available.
- Lazy River: treat yourself to a relaxing ride on a slow river with reels and waterfalls, to be done with a single-seater inflatable boat.
- Blue Lake: a large swimming pool for a refreshing dip, but also a nice swim.
- Shark Bay: it’s a wave pool with white sand beach.
- Cabanas Club: every “Cabana” (suitable for up to 6 people) includes wifi, electric charge, welcome bottle of Bellini, 4 extra-comfy chairs with your private beach, three-seater couch, 2 armchairs and table, mini-bar, ceiling fan, security box, access to the Cabanas area with personal code, and table service.
- Relaxing geyser: is a swimming pool surrounded by nature with relaxing water jets.
Canevaworld | How to complete a fun day
As mentioned, Caneva Aquapark is part of CanevaWorld, a large complex that includes, in addition to the water park, also Movieland, the Hollywood theme park.
If you are passionate about history, do not forget to visit “Medieval Times“, the area of the park dedicated to the knights and their adventures: you can dine and enjoy a show for the whole family, and even get the princess’s favour!
If you get hungry during your stay in the water park, don’t worry: the Rock Star Restaurant will be happy to welcome you, with its 50’s style and the proposal of American cuisine.
Finally, If you decide to stay in the evening, you can go to the disco “Night Festival“, but remember that it is only open in July and August.
Caneva Aquapark is open daily from mid-June to mid-September. In June and September it is open from 10 am to 6 pm, while in July and August it is open from 10 am to 7 pm. Visit the official website for any variation!
The standard ticket is €26, but many offers are available for children, groups, students, or for multiple entries, especially if you book your tickets in advance. Check the offers on the website of Caneva Aquapark!
From the A4 Milan-Venice highway, take the Peschiera del Garda exit and from there follow the signs for Caneva Aquapark-Movieland (about 5 km – 3 miles). From the A22 Modena-Brennero highwayway, take the Affi exit and from there follow the signs for Caneva Aquapark-Movieland.
Throughout the season, a free shuttle bus service round trip from Peschiera del Garda Railway and Bus Station to the CanevaWorld Resort Parks and Restaurants is available.
Verona and Montichiari airports are half an hour and 45 minutes away from Canevaworld respectively.