GARDALAND SEA LIFE
Gardaland Sea Life is the Aquarium of Gardaland, the biggest and most famous amusement park in Italy.
With 13 themed areas and more than 5.000 animals belonging to 100 different species, Gardaland Sea Life will take you from the crystal water of Lake Garda to the deepest ocean.
Find out more about this unique Aquarium!
Discover Gardaland Sea Life
Sea Life is the biggest aquarium chain of the world, with almost 50 structures in 17 countries (including Italy, United Kingdom, New Zealand, South Korea and Finland).
Every visit to Sea Life is an interactive journey that will let you discover some of the most beautiful creatures that live in the water.
Every themed area is a perfect reconstruction of a precise natural habitats, and you will get to see many different underwater worlds, from Lake Garda to the deepest ocean.
Here are the main features of Gardaland Sea Life Aquarium:
- Transparent Oceanic Tunnel: take a deep-sea dive among sharks, rays and other amazing creatures!
- Interactive Rock Pools: here you can touch a real shark egg with you own hands, and get a close up view on starfishes.
- Shark feeding time: experience the thrill of feeding a real shark!
- 40 themed fish tanks: they are specifically designed for children, fun is guaranteed!
- Cinema: get to know over 100 different species of sea creatures with our movies about the marine world.
- Ocean Conservation Campaigns: don’t miss the chance to know more about sea life and support international campaigns for the protection of our seas and water.
- Covo del Capitano (Captain’s Lair): if you get hungry during your visit, you can stop by the fast food restaurant of the Park.
- Green Area: in summer or if the weather is warm, you can also spend some time outside in the green area of Gardaland Sea Life, with lots of fun and games for children.
Both Sea Life Aquarium and Gardaland Park are open every day from the beginning of March to end of September. During the rest of the year, the Aquarium is open in the weekend.
The opening times depend on the season: the Aquarium is usually open from 10 am to 6 pm; the Park is open from 10 am to 6 pm in spring, and from 10 am to 11 pm in summer. If you’re planning a visit, always remember to check the opening times and days on the official website of Gardaland Sea Life Aquarium.
We suggest to buy your tickets online to save money and time at the entrance. Here are the most common options:
- Gardaland Sea Life Aquarium: € 16,00 (ticket office) or € 13,00 (online)
- Gardaland Park + Gardaland Sea Life Aquarium: € 47,00 (ticket office) or € 45,00 (online)
- Season Pass: from € 49,00 (only online)
Due to its position, Sea Life and Gardaland are easily reachable however you decide to get there.
Arriving by car:
- From the A4 highway (Milan – Venice): take the exit “Peschiera del Garda”
- From the A22 highway (Modena – Brenner): take the exit “Affi” and continue towards Peschiera del Garda
- From Upper Garda: take the State Road “Gardesana Orientale” and take the exit “Castelnuovo – Gardaland”
Arriving by train:
Railway station Peschiera del Garda (Milan – Venice line). A bus shuttle (every 30 minutes) will take you to Gardaland and Sea Life.
Arriving by plane:
Verona Airport “Valerio Catullo” is only 20 minutes from Gardaland and Sea Life.